Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

.

Change ATM Password Online - State Bank

State Bank of India & associated banks listed below provides a way to immediately block and change the ATM Pin through online.

State Banks which supports this facility now

  • State Bank of India (SBI)
  • State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
  • State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
  • State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
  • State Bank of Patiala (SBP)
  • State Bank of Travancore (SBT)

Things required to change ATM Pin online

  1. State Bank Internet Banking Account
  2. Registered Mobile in hand or
  3. Internet Banking profile Password (Which you use for transaction)
  4. Internet / Webbrowser

How to change ATM Pin Online

Step 1: Login to your State Bank of India Internet banking website (Not Lite view mobile website)
Onlinesbi Login Screen
Step 2: Go to eServices Menu in the top menu bar as shown in below picture.



eServices nenu SBI 
Step 3: In the left side menu click on ATM Card Services link.


Step 4: You are provided with following 3 options

  • Block ATM Card
  • ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage
  • ATM Pin Generation

ATM Card PIN renegration Link

Choose the third option ATM Pin Generation

Now you will see another page with following two options to verify yourself.


  1. One Time Password SMS
  2. State Bank Internet banking Profile Password
I used my profile password (mobile not in my hand) method to verify myself.

Then proceed with new page where I enter my New ATM Pin.

Note: Right Now this functionality is not fully functional, some time technical errors occuring.
Thats it.

3 comments:

  1. I forget my inb kit number how can I know my pp kit no plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kit number will be printed in the KIT Letter you received from Bank. Check it. Or request for new Internet banking kit, Its free

      Delete